English II Exercise n prepositions
Use the correct preposition about, against, after, for,from, in, of ,off, on, over, to , with.
e.g, Most people aren´t accustomed ,,,, to ,,,, working hard.
1: if you try hard, you can succeed in reaching your goal
2. I have always dreamed againstbecoming successful
3. i´d like to be in charge managing a company
4.I will need to concentrate in studying business
5. some people don´t care studying this particular field, but Ido.
6. i don´twant to argue with anyone about that
7.I think perhaps we all dream after working for ourselves
8. I am looking forward to exploring my options
9. It´s important not to worry about being successfulright off: it takes time
10 I believe with Beginning at the bottom and working one's way to the top
11. I am excited about taking classes at my local university.
12. I am interested in studyingmanagement techniques
13. I feel guilty for spending so much money for classes
14. I apologized with my parents after Continuing to be a burden.
15. no one in my family blames me for misusing the moneyI borrow
16. What is the point to working if we are not well-prepared to do our job
17. my father warned me about thinking negative thoughts. Think positive!
18 perhaps, one day I will beresponsible for Taking care of my parents.
19. .i wouldn't object against helping my sister with her tuition when I get a job.
20. I am tired of hearing friends say that they can´t wait to leave home21. still, I am looking forward to Having a place of my own to live.
22. I am not used over cooking for myself and cleaning up
23. I have been guilty about leaving messages for my mother to clean up24. sometimes, I think on doing things and then just as quickly forget them
25. I care about making a difference in this world.
Meaning of the words.
The aim or object towards which an...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.