DREAM STRIPPER USER AGREEMENT AND SOFTWARE LICENSE
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") DESCRIBES THE TERMS BY WHICH ENSIGN ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT, Inc. ("ENSIGN ENTERTAINMENT") OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO AN ACCOUNT (THE "ACCOUNT") TO PLAY THE DREAM STRIPPER(tm) GAME (THE "GAME"). BY PRESSING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. BY PRESSING THE "DECLINE" BUTTON,YOU DECLINE OUR OFFER, IN WHICH CASE YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR RETAILER REGARDING ITS RETURN POLICY FOR THE DREAM STRIPPER(tm) CD-ROM. In the event you choose not to accept the EULA or by technical means can bypass/disable the "I ACCEPT BUTTON" by installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the GAME, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. You choose to accept this EULAevery time you enter or re-enter the GAME, even if it does not appear. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the GAME. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact customer service.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
* This EULA permits you to use one copy of the specified version of the GAME on any single computer or game platform. A licensefor the GAME may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
* To play the Game, you must (a) purchase the Dream Stripper(tm) which includes software required for the Game (the "Software"), (b) have a fully paid Account, and (c) have an Internet connection (which we do not provide) to access your Account. In addition to any fees described herein, you are responsible for paying allapplicable taxes (including those we are not required to collect) and for all hardware, software, service and other costs you incur to access your Account. Neither this Agreement nor your Account entitles you to any subsequent releases of the Software, nor to any expansion packs or similar ancillary products. You understand that we may update or otherwise enhance the Software at any time and indoing so incur no obligation to furnish such updates to you pursuant to this Agreement.
* Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we hereby grant to you a non-exclusive license to use the Software solely in connection with playing the Game via an authorized and fully-paid Account. You may not copy, distribute, rent, lease, loan, modify or create derivative works, adapt, translate, perform, display,sublicense or transfer the Software. You may not reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or derive source code from, all or any portion of the Software or anything incorporated therein or permit any third party to do so except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. The Software may containlicense management software that restricts your use of the Software. You accept with this agreement responsibility for all losses incurred by Ensign Entertainment Inc. and other companies involved in the production and distribution of Dream Stripper caused directly or indirectly by your failing to meet the above obligations.
2. Other Rights and Limitations
* This EULA does not grant you anyrights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Ensign Entertainment.
* We and our suppliers shall retain ownership of all intellectual property rights relating to or residing in the Software and the Game. The Software is a commercial item.
* You acknowledge that: (i) the Software and the Service contain graphics, sound effects, music, animation-style video and text (collectively,"Content"), and (ii) Content may be provided under license by independent content providers, including text contributions from other Members. These independent content providers, including other Members, are referred to in this Agreement as "Content Providers". You, and any user of your Account, must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.