1. TELL THREE NAMES RELATED TO MARIJUANA.
Weed, mary jane and herb.
2. WHAT IS THE AVERAGE AGE OF FIRST USE?
14 years old.
3. HOW MUCH CARBON MONOXIDE ABSORBS MARIJUANA SMOKERS MORE THAN CIGARRETE SMOKERS?
3-5 times greater.
4. TELL TWO PHYSICAL EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA USE.
Nausea, increased appetite.
5. TELL TWO MENTAL EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA USE.Anxiety and confusion.
6. CAN BE THE HEROIN SNORTED?
Yes, you can snorte heroin.
7. COCAIN SNORTED CAN RESULT IN SORES OF THE INSIDE OF THE NOSE AND CAN DEMAGE THE CARTILAGE ENOUGH TO CAUSE IT TO ______
8. WHAT IS THE SECOND DRUG THAT CAUSE MORE DEATHS?
9. SAY TWO BAD EFFECTS OF HEROIN
Paranoia and overdose.
10. SAY GOOD NEWS OF COCAINEAND HEROIN.
Less than 1% of teens use cocaine, but 98% of teens never use this.
11. SAY TWO POSSIBLE ANTI-DRUG
Football, dancing, etc.
12. SAY IF IT IS TRUE OR FALSE.
No single treatment is appropriate for all individuals. T
13. WHAT ILNESSES CAN BE PRODUCED IF NEEDLES ARE SHARED?
14. SAY A DRUG THAT INCREASE YOUR HEART RATE
Methamphetamines15. WAHT IS THE DURG THAT THE DOCTOR RECOMEND YOU FOR GIVE UP THE HEROIN
16. HOW CAN THE DRUGS ENTER IN YOUR BODY?
They can be snorted, smoked or injected by a needle
17. WHAT IS THE MOST VISIBLE PROBLEM PRODUCED BY THE COCAINE?
Holes in skin and cartilage
18. What is the somatic nervous system composed of?
Spinal nerves and cranial nerves
19. Which organcontains the hypothalamus?
20. What are the parts of the brain?
Cerebrum, thalamus, midbrain, Pons and medulla oblongata
21. The left part of the brain deals with…
Logic an analytic thoughts
22. The right part of the brain deals with…
Intuition and creativity
23. What are the parts of the encephalon?
Medulla, midbrain, cerebellum and the brain
24. Whatis the function of the cerebellum?
Maintains the balance and the coordination of the voluntary movements
25. What are the different types of autonomic nervous system?
The sympathetic nervous system and the parasympathetic nervous system
26. How are the nerves classified?
According to what they transmit: Sensory, motors and mixed nerves
According to wherethey leave: cranial and spinal nerves
27. If you are in danger what system is working sympathetic or parasympathetic?
what is the function of the sensory nerves?
Transmit information from the sensory organ to the nervous system
29. In which part of the brain is located the sight?
30. What are convolutions?Numerous and very shallow folds of the brain
31. What is the function of the skull?
Protect the brain.
32. Where is the pituitary gland located?
In the midbrain.
33. How many nerves are there in the cranium?
There are 12 senses and motors.
34. When your pupil dilates, what autonomic nervous system is working? Sympathetic nervous system.
35. What is the function of themedulla?
controls involuntary automatic functions like breathing heart rate blood pressure...
36. In which part of the brain are hearing and taste?
In the temporal lobe.
37. Say four symptoms you feel when the sympathetic system is working.
Accelerate rate heart, relaxes branchy, dilate pupil, contracts rectum.
38. How do you call the shallows falls of the brain?Convolutions.
39. Name 2 sings of the drugs abuse
Getting drunk on an irregular basis and having frequents hangovers
40. When do people start to drink?
Between 12 and 17 years
41. How many deaths are there in the year because of the drugs?
42. At what age people in USA can buy alcohol?
At 21 age
43. Which is the most used illegal drug?
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.