Fill the blank:
1. If a user the Deny Full Control permission for the root of the D: drive and the Allow FullControl permission for D:\documents, then the user’s effective permission for D:\Documents will be Allow Full Control.
2. A user calls the help desk and asks you why she cannot sendprint jobs to a share printer that is using Windows 7 as a print server. You determine that the problem is related to the printer permission. The user cannot send jobs to theprinter because she only has the manage DOCS permission for the printer.
3. To share a printer with network users, you must first open the Network and Sharing Center and turn onNetwork Discovery and File/printer sharing.
4. In the Window printing architecture, the two hardware components are called the print device and printer server.
5. Jacks has theAllow print, Allow Manage Documents, and Allow Manage printers permission to a printer with a priority of 1.Jill has the Allow print permission to a printer with a priority of10, connected to the same print device. If Jack and Jill both submit a print job at exactly the same time, Jill’s job will processed first.
6. The primary function of a printerdriver is to take printer commands generated buy applications and convert them into PCL (printer control language).
7. In the NTFS permission system, standards permission areactually combination of special permission.
8. When the users have NTFS permission to access a particular file, the only person who can regain access to it is the Administrator.9. To share a printer, you must be a member of the Administrative group.
10. To create a share called DOCS and hide it from network users, you must assign it the name DOCS$.