"Rules for Being Human"
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it's the only thing you are sure to keep for the rest of your life.
2. You will learn lessons. You areenrolled in a full-time informal school called life on planet earth. every person or incident is the Universal Teacher.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation."Failures" are as much a part of the process as "success."
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. It is presented to you in various forms until you learn it--then you can go on to the next lesson.
5.If you don't learn easy lessons, they get harder. External problems are a precise reflection of your internal state. When you clear inner obstructions, your outside world changes. Pain is how theuniverse gets your attention.
6. You will know you've learned a lesson when your actions change. Wisdom is practice. A little of something is better than a lot of nothing.
7. "There" is no better than"here." When your "there" becomes a "here" you will simply obtain another "there" that again looks better than "here."
8. Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something aboutanother unless it reflects something you love or hate in yourself.
9. Your life is up to you. Life provides the canvas: you do the painting. Take charge of your life--or someone else will.
10. Youalways get what you want. Your subconscious rightfully determines what energies, experiences, and people you attract--therefore, the only foolproof way to know what you want is to see what you have.There are no victims, only students.
11. There is no right or wrong, but there are consequences. Moralizing doesn't help. Judgments only hold the patterns in place. Just do your best.
12. Your answerslie inside you. Children need guidance from others: as we mature, we trust our hearts, where the Laws of Spirit are written. You know more than you have heard or read or been told. All you need to...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.