Student: Reynaldo SOTO ROQUE.
English teacher: Samuel GUILLEN
1.) PAST SIMPLE: REGULAR VERBS.
ENDINGS /d/ , /t/, /Id/.
SENTENCES WITHREGULAR VERBS IN PAST SIMPLE:
WITH ENDING SOUND /d/ :
1. Ricardo Palma lived in Lima.
2. The secretary arrived at the office at eight o´clock.
3. The students enjoyed playing soccer.4. She tried to memorize the dialogue.
5. My brother studied at the university.
6. I learned the rulers of pronunciation.
7. The girl cried of her mother.
8. Romeo loved Julieta.
9.It rained a lot yesterday.
10. My brother used my car last Saturday.
WITH ENDING SOUND /t/ :
1. My English teacher worked all day yesterday.
2. Louis Pasteur developed severalexperiments.
3. Ellen looked down at the dog and the dog looked up at her.
4. The car stopped at the bus stop.
5. The cheff cooked a delicious meal.
6. They all laughed at what he said.7. I liked to watch westerns when Iwas child.
8. I kissed her on the cheek.
9. Everybody clapped at her for the excellent perfomance.
10. He jumped into the river.
WITH ENDING SOUND/Id/ :
1. The students needed a good dictionary.
2. He painted several pictures.
3. We visited the Machupicchu Ruins.
4. The film started ten minutes ago.
5. She acted as a...