* 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
* 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
* 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
* 3/4 cup finely chopped vanilla wafer* 2 tablespoons melted butter
* 1 1/2 lbs cream cheese
* 1 1/3 cups sugar
* 5 large eggs
* 16 ounces sour cream
* 1/4 cup flour* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Crust: Mix all nuts and vanilla wafer crumbs with melted butter and press intoa 9 inch buttered springform pan, trying to line the sides as much as possible about 1 1/2" up the sides of the pan, set aside.
Cheesecake: All aboveingredients should be at room temperature before your begin.
Start by beating the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Keep the mixer on a low settingthroughout the beating and mixing process.
Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until creamy.
Add one egg at a time and beat aftereach egg.
When eggs have been mixed into the cream cheese add flour, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well.
Add the sour cream last and beat well.
Pour cream cheese into the spring pan.
Place on the top rack in the middle of a 325 degrees preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
11. 11When time is up, prop open oven door and leave in oven for one hour.
After one hour, remove from oven.
Let cool enough before the cheesecake isput into the refrigerator for 24 hours.
A cheesecake should season.
The wait is worth it.
The flavor ripens and becomes enriched.