2. A misfit ant, looking for “warriors” to save his colony from greedy grasshoppers, recruits a group of bugs that turn out to be an inept circustroupe. (A BUG’S LIFE)
3. During the summer vacations a talent show is organized in a local country club and Troy and some of his classmates take part in it. (HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL)
4. Anadventurous girl finds another world by opening a little door in her living room that is a strangely idealized version of her frustrating home, but it has sinister secrets. (CORALINE)
5. After ruininghis reputation with the town, a courageous chicken must come to the rescue of his fellow citizens when aliens start an invasion. (CHICKEN LITTLE)
6. A newly recruited night security guard atthe Museum of National History discovers that an ancient curse causes the animals and exhibits on display to come to life and wreak havoc. (NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM)
7. A hot-shot-race car with a verycatchy name gets waylaid in Radiator Springs, where he finds the true meaning of friendship and family.
8. By tying thousands of balloons to his home, 78-year-old Carl sets out to fulfill hislifelong dream to see the wilds of South America. (UP)
9. The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before the owner of these toys leaves for college, andit’s up to one of these toys to convince the other toys that they weren’t abandoned and to return home. (TOY STORY 3)
10. In this movie Harry has a new teacher for “Defense Against the Dark Arts”,but there is also a trouble brewing. Convicted murderer Sirius Black has escaped the Wizard’s prison and is coming after Harry. (HARRY POTTER 3: AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN)
11. Four kids...