Preparatory # 1
Topic: Physical Description
Teacher: Dámaris Narváez García
Mayra Anahi Ontiveros Rentería
Denisse Llamas Contreras
Luis Enrique QuintanaVázquez
Hugo Alberto Solís Ramos
Describe in wordsis like painting an object, a landscape, an animal or person.
The success or failure of a description is based on observing the composer knows well, and know proper use of adjectives (as qualities ofbeings) and verbs (such as stocks of them).
Describe, then, no is to do a simple enumeration of all elements that appear in a painting or landscape, but rather knowing how to choose according to theintention of the writer.
A good description includes:
- Mastery of language.
- Sense accurate.
- Observation effective.
Types of description
- Attitude impartial, accurate, scientific texts.
- Present, timelessness, technical vocabulary, referential function
- Description connotations:
- What it suggests, artisticand literary texts, poetic function.
- Lexicon poetic, explanatory adjectives, comparatives, metaphors, imperfect
Description of the animated world
- Description of the landscape,layout of objects, concrete nouns.
- The world's linguistic interpretation, aesthetic appreciation, place names, specific, time.
- Choice of colors, volumes, ethnography.
- Personal values of theobserver: create contrast, gradation.
- Chronography: description of era or culture, customs and events.
- Description of animals:
- Distributional features of species, from general to specific.
-More striking: size, color, look, look. Personification.
Description of the persons
- Portrait (Physical) and Etopeya (Psychic).
- The order stipulated medieval hair to feet,...