The Mall Plaza San Miguel, is located in the district of San Miguel, Lima, Peru, at the intersection of the Navy and University avenues, five minutes from the PontificiaUniversidad Catolica del Peru and 20 minutes from International Airport Callao Jorge Chavez. Opened in October 1976, becoming today one of the most important shopping centers of Lima, attracting more thantwelve million people a year.
Plaza San Miguel has several shops, among which are Saga Falabella, Ripley and Wong supermarkets, cinemas Cineplanet chain, as well as over a hundred shops.
Among theservices offered by the evil we find a large parking lot free of charge, and at present with a capacity for 1,200 vehicles (the enlargement) as well as 14 movie theaters, restaurants and meals to thestep, games for children and youth, and a taxi ports Boulevard shops.
The mall, located in the district of San Miguel, allows a large number of people in San Miguel, Pueblo Libre, Magdalena, JesusMaria, Brena, near Lima, and North Cone, and the Constitutional Province of Callao.
People go to Plaza San Miguel for different reasons, including:
* It is outdoors.
* It is constantlychanging and always new.
* Because it is very welcoming.
* It is a very modern mall.
* There is variety of offers.
* Very nice place to visit, sometimes buying, sometimes not.
*People who live near you all at your fingertips
* For young people, Plaza San Miguel is the meeting point for friends.
* For many customers, it is your second home.
* It's a mall veryfriendly, very familiar.
* Visit pleasant and unique shopping experience.
Within the San Miguel Plaza shoppingcenter is this large supermarket as well as in different parts of the city and country.
Corner La Marina Avenue and University S.C. Plaza San Miguel