Your details |
A) Which answers are correct? |
In (A) you completed 4 tasks out of 7correctly.
That's 57%. |
1) Which verb forms are correct?
she plaies | |
2) Which verb forms go with the Simple Present?Infinitive + s
Infinitive + -ing
Infinitive + -ed
have + Infinitive + -ed | Additional correct answers: Infinitive |
B) Negate the sentences. |In (B) you completed 0 tasks out of 2 correctly.
That's 0%. |
1) She sits on a chair.
she doesn't sits on a chair | Correct Answer: She sits on a chair. She does notsit on a chair. |
2) He is from Spain.
he doesn't is spain | Correct Answer: He is from Spain. He is not from Spain. |
C) Fill in the verbs in bracketsinto the gaps. |
In (C) you completed 2 tasks out of 3 correctly.
That's 67%. |
1) to she collect stamps? (to collect) | Correct Answer: Does she collect stamps? (tocollect) |
2) I often go to the cinema. | |
D) Which sentences/questions are correct? |
In (D) you completed 1 task out of 2 correctly.
That's 50%. |
1)Which sentence is in the Simple Present?
He read a book. | Correct Answer: He reads a book. |
2) Which question is in the Simple Present?
Where do you come from? ||
E) Fill in the correct verb forms. |
In (E) you completed 1 task out of 2 correctly.
That's 50%. |
1) Mr. Black writes e-mails in the evenings. | |2) Do you likes milk in your tea? | Correct Answer: Do you like milk in your tea? |
Fran wilberto jimenez montañana group 301 unicundi sede Soacha