3rd ESO English Proves Extraordinàries curs 2010-2011
El dia de l’examen s’hauran d’entregar els següents exercicis del llibre de text. (20 %)
Curriculum Extra 1:pàg. 99 ex. 5,6,7,8 i 9
pàg 99 ex 5) complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in the box. Use the present simple or the past simple.
1) He on the same day, 23rd April,fifty-two tears later.
2) Over 500,000 tourists Stratford every year.
3) Shakespeare in Stratford all his life. He to London in 1585.
4) In London, he as an actor and he plays.
5)People Shakespeare’s plays and he a rich man.
6) Shakespeare’s plays still very popular today.
pàg 99 ex 6) Complete the text with the correct form of the verbs. Use the past simple or thepast continuous.
The first Globe Theatre .burned. to the ground in 1613. Actors ….. the play Henry VIII at the time. They…….. a real cannon on the stage when suddenly a fire…….. in the roof. Thefire…… quickly through the wooden building and……. It completely. A year later they…….. the Globe theatre again.
pàg 99 ex 7) Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs. Se the present perfect.1) …… you …… the film of Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio?
2) Shakespeare’s play’s …… popular for centuries.
3) She ….. in the theatre, but she ….. in any films.
4) We ……. Some ofShakespeare’s poetry; it’s very difficult to understand because English …….. a lot since the 16th century.
5) How long …… he …… the drama teacher?
pàg 99 ex 8) Complete the sentences with the correctrelative pronoun, who, where, or which.
1) Verona is the city in Italy …. Romeo and Juliet lived.
2) Friar Lawrence is the character ….. helped Romeo and Juliet to marry secretly.
3) We’re studying Lopede Vega,…….. lived at the same time as Shakespeare.
4) A sonnet is a poem …. Has fourteen lines with ten syllables in each line.
5) The ‘gallery’ in the Globe theatre is the place …… the rich...