1. Juan___________ in the library this morning.
A. is study
C. is studying
D. are studying
2. Alicia, __________ the windows please. It's too hot inhere.
D. will opened
3.The movie was __________ the book.
B. as good
C. good as
D. as good as
4. Eli's hobbies include jogging, swimming, and__________.
A. to climb mountains
B. climb mountains
C. to climb
D. climbing mountains
5. Mr. Hawkins requests that someone _________ the data
by fax immediately.
C. sendD. to send
6. Who is ____________ , Marina or Sachiko?
D. the tallest
7. The concert will begin ________ fifteen minutes.
D. about8. I have only a ________ Christmas cards left to write.
9. Each of the Olympic athletes ____________ for months,
A. have been training
C. has been training
D. been training
10. Maria __________ never late for work.
11. The company will upgrade _________ computer informationsystems next month.
12. Cheryl likes apples, _________ she does not like oranges.
13. You were ____________ the New York officebefore 2 p.m.
A. suppose call
B. supposed to call
C. supposed calling
D. supposed call
14. When I graduate from college next June, I _____________
a student here for five years.
A. willhave been
B. have been
C. has been
D. will have
15. Ms. Guth _________ rather not invest that money in the
A. has to
3° Select the oneunderlined word or phrase that is incorrect.
1. The majority to the news is about violence or scandal.
2. Takeshi swimmed one hundred laps in the pool...