Zinc Street #116,
Fresnillo Zacatecas México
Phone: 01-493-93-3-13-65 Cel.: 01-493-106-5729
OBJECTIVE: I am a Native English speaker fromthe United States interested
in obtaining a job position for an organization in the industrial sector.
I would like to apply skills attainedthrough experience gained in
labor and school projects to a company and to grow in a professional area.
I am willing to change residency.SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Use of SAP software package
• Extensive experience with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office 2007 and earlier packages.o Microsoft Excel
o Microsoft Outlook
o Microsoft Power Point
o Microsoft Word• Basic knowledge with AutoCAD 2009 package.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• TOEFL 580 points
• Interpersonal andorganizational skills.
• Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering (Graduated February 2010)
Universidad Politécnica de Zacatecas, México 2006-2010
• Colegio Cultura yEducación de Fresnillo, México 2003-2006
• Nissan Mexicana S.A de C.V (Internship): Standardization system for workloads in production assembly – trim area (September 2009 – January2010).
o Reducing costs on the production line with ergonomic methods to optimize manpower performance
o Implementation of tool kits to reduce time gaps on the assembly line.o Kaizen methods.
o 5 s Follow up
• Delphi Packard Electrical/Electronic Architecture SA de CV: Customer Service for
General Motors Fairfax (May 2010- to date)...