* How would you describe yourself?
* What specific goals, including those related to your occupation, have you established for your life?
* How has your college experience prepared you for a business career?
* Please describe the ideal job for you following graduation.
* What influenced you to choose this career?
* At what point did youchoose this career?
* What specific goals have you established for your career?
* What will it take to attain your goals, and what steps have you taken toward attaining them?
* What do you think it takes to be successful in this career?
* How do you determine or evaluate success? Give me an example of one of your successful accomplishments.
* Do you have the qualifications andpersonal characteristics necessary for success in your chosen career?
* What has been your most rewarding accomplishment?
* If you could do so, how would you plan your college career differently?
* Are you more energized by working with data or by collaborating with other individuals?
* How would you describe yourself in terms of your ability to work as a member of a team?
*What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort?
* Given the investment our company will make in hiring and training you, can you give us a reason to hire you?
* Would you describe yourself as goal-driven?
* Describe what you've accomplished toward reaching a recent goal for yourself.
* What short-term goals and objectives have you established for yourself?
* Can you describeyour long-range goals and objectives?
* What do you expect to be doing in five years?
* What do you see yourself doing in ten years?
* How would you evaluate your ability to deal with conflict?
* Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor or instructor? How did you resolve the conflict?
* Tell me about a major problem you recently handled. Were you successful in resolvingit?
* Would you say that you can easily deal with high-pressure situations?
* What quality or attribute do you feel will most contribute to your career success?
* What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or on the job?
* What were your reasons for selecting your college or university?
* If you could change or improve anything about your college,what would it be?
* How will the academic program and coursework you've taken benefit your career?
* Which college classes or subjects did you like best? Why?
* Are you the type of student for whom conducting independent research has been a positive experience?
* Describe the type of professor that has created the most beneficial learning experience for you.
* Do you think thatyour grades are a indication of your academic achievement?
* What plans do you have for continued study? An advanced degree?
* Before you can make a productive contribution to the company, what degree of training do you feel you will require?
* Describe the characteristics of a successful manager.
* Why did you decide to seek a position in this field?
* Tell me what you knowabout our company.
* Why did you decide to seek a position in this company?
* Do you have a geographic preference?
* Why do you think you might like to live in the community in which our company is located?
* Would it be a problem for you to relocate?
* To what extent would you be willing to travel for the job?
* Which is more important to you, the job itself or your salary?* What level of compensation would it take to make you happy?
* Tell me about the salary range you're seeking.
* What are the most important rewards you expect to gain from your career?
* How would you define "success" for someone in your chosen career?
* What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this company?
* What skills have you acquired from...