GUÍA DE ESTUDIO CURRICULAR
1. DATOS INFORMATIVOS
FECHA: JUNIO 15 DE 2010
PROFESOR: MIGUEL CASTRO
CURSO: 1 BACH PARALELO: E
2. LOGROS A ALCANZAR POR LOS ESTUDIANTES Y COMPETENCIAS A DESARROLLAR.
* DESCRIBIR ACTIVIDADES DIARIAS Y VERDADES GENERALES UTILIZANDO EL PRESENTE SIMPLE EN EJERCICIOS ORALES YESCRITOS.
* NARRAR EVENTOS DEL PASADO A TRAVÈS DEL PASADO SIMPLE UTILIZANDO VERBOS REGULARES E IRREGULARES EN DIÀLOGOS Y PÀRRAFOS.
3. TIEMPO: DOS SEMANAS
* PRESENT SIMPLE: DO – DOES
* PAST SIMPLE: REGULAR AND IRREGULAR VERBS
* TALLER ESCRITO Y ORAL
* FORMULACION DE PREGUNTAS Y RESPUESTAS
* ESCRITURA DE PÀRRAFOS Y DIÀLOGOS* TRABAJO EN PAREJA Y EQUIPOS.
1. Add –S / ES to these verbs and write them:
watch - watches go - __________ read - __________ play - ___________
dress - ___________ buy - __________ cry - __________ eat - ___________
wash - __________ hate - __________ stay - __________sleep - ___________
do - __________ fly - __________ phone - __________ kiss - ___________
2. Read these sentences about Garfield and his friends and put the verbs in brackets into the correct form:
1.Garfield (to love)_loves__TV and (to hate)_______ Mondays.
2.Garfield and Odie (to live)__________ with Jon.3.Garfield (to like)________every kind of food except vegetables.
4.Jon (to prepare ) _________breakfast for Garfield.
5.Garfield (to adore)_________ his teddy bear Pooky.
6.Sometimes Garfield (to kick)_________Odie off the table.
7. Odie (to bark)________ and (toslobber)________.
8.Jon and Odie (to love)______ Garfield very much!
9.I am a lazy cat and (to sleep)…………… a lot!
3. Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the verbs from the box:
want eat drink call have brush live weigh
1.Odie wants to be friends with Garfield.
2.Every morning Garfield ……………. his teeth.3. Garfield ……………. 25 pounds!
4. Garfield ……………….a girlfriend named Arlene. 5.Jon and Odie ……………..with Garfield in the same house. 6.Garfield usually……………..strong coffee in the morning. 7.Nermal……………….. himself "The World's Cutest Kitten". 8. I am a huge fan of lasagna and…………… it a lot!
4. Read the text about Garfield's daily routine and put the verbs in brackets into the correct form :Every day Garfield (to wake up) wakes up at ten o'clock. He (to go) _________to the bathroom and he (to take) a shower.
John (to prepare) __________Garfield's breakfast in the kitchen. Garfield (to have)________ bacon and eggs for breakfast at a quarterpast ten. After breakfast, he (to brush)__________ his teeth.
Then he (to go)________ to the pet school. Usually he (to go)_________ by car with John and Odie. At one o'clock he ( to eat) ________lunch.
At a quarter past two he (to take)_______ his afternoon nap. When he (to wake up)________ he (to play) _________football with Odie . At five o'clock he always ( to have) _________a...