MICROSOFT WINDOWS IMAGING API'S OEM / SB SYSTEM MANUFACTURING
These license terms are an agreement between Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you. Please read them. They apply to the software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Microsoft
· Internet-based services, and
· support services
for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
By using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. You may install and use any number ofcopies of the software on your devices running Microsoft Windows Server Operating System software provided that the primary purpose of such devices is to provision personal computers running Microsoft Windows operating system software. Additionally, you may only use the software to perform the following tasks:
· for provisioning of devices preinstalled with Microsoft Windows operating system softwareby parties who are authorized Microsoft OEMs operating under a valid and active OEM license agreement with Microsoft Licensing, GP.; or
· for maintaining on a server-class machine images of the Windows operating system which are to be preinstalled on computers where the maintenance consists of applying security updates, software patches or OEM customizations.
2. Scope of License. The softwareis licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. Youmay not
· work around any technical limitations in the software;
· reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
· make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
· publish the software for others to copy;
· rent, leaseor lend the software;
· transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
· use the software for commercial software hosting services.
3. BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
4. DOCUMENTATION. Any person that has valid access to your computer or internal network may copy and use the documentation for yourinternal, reference purposes.
5. Export Restrictions. The software is subject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use. For additional information, see www.microsoft.com/exporting[->0].
6. SUPPORT SERVICES.Because this software is “as is,” we may not provide support services for it.
7. Entire Agreement. This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
8. Applicable Law.
a. United States. If you acquired the software in the United States, Washington state law governs theinterpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The laws of the state where you live govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort.
b. Outside the United States. If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of that country apply.