1. Never trust a pilot.
2. Never trust another controller.
3. You can break the rules, so long as you know which rules you're breaking.
4. Look for the landmines.
5. A little vert(icle separation) never hurt.
6. If you worry about it, it wont happen.
7. If he can catch him, he can fuck him. (A separation standard not found in the books!)
8. When you enter the simulator you will lose 50% of your IQ. The instructor will give it back to you piece by piece.
9. Air traffic control is easy until it gets hard. Then it gets very hard. The problem is, it can get very hard very easily.
10. Learn to say "No!".
11. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment!
12. Experience is a hard teacher. First comes the test, then the lesson.
13. Experience is the knowledge that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
14. By definition, half of the controllers in your facility are below average.
15. We have a perfect record in aviation: we never left one up there yet!
16. The similarity between air traffic controllers and pilots?
- If a pilot stuffs up, the pilot dies.
- If a controller stuffs up, the pilot still dies.
17. The more traffic at an airport, the better it is handled.
18. Don't trust anybody and don't do anything stupid.
19. Keep looking around; there's always something you've missed.
20. Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.
21. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
22. Our failures teach us. If you want to increase your chances of success double your failure rate.
23. Luck will do for skill, but not consistently.
24. The nice thing about a mistake is the pleasure it gives others.
25. Flying the aircraft is more important than radioing your plight to a person on the ground incapable of understanding it. ... [continua]
Cite este ensayo
(2010, 11). Principios Del Don De Mando. BuenasTareas.com. Recuperado 11, 2010, de http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Principios-Del-Don-De-Mando/1174330.html
"Principios Del Don De Mando" BuenasTareas.com. 11 2010. 2010. 11 2010 <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Principios-Del-Don-De-Mando/1174330.html>.
- MLA 7
"Principios Del Don De Mando." BuenasTareas.com. BuenasTareas.com, 11 2010. Web. 11 2010. <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Principios-Del-Don-De-Mando/1174330.html>.
"Principios Del Don De Mando." BuenasTareas.com. 11, 2010. consultado el 11, 2010. http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Principios-Del-Don-De-Mando/1174330.html.