1. We bought ___some_______ vegetables at the supermarket.
2. There’s ___some_________soup in the kitchen.
3. I’ve got ___an_____orange in mylunchbox.
4. Bring __some_______sausages to the barbecue
5. I ‘like _some________ketchup.
6. I haven’t ___a________got credit card.
7. There’s __a_____ bottle of fruit juicein the fridge.
8. I’m going to cook _some___rice.
Complete the sentences. Use‘d like, cold……. Have or would …. Like, with a /an or some. i´d like ...../ could i have .......?/ would youlike.......?
1. A:__could_______ I have a baked potato, please?
B: yes, of course.
2. A: _could_______ I ___have SOME_______ butter, please?
B: Yes, here you are.
3. A:_Would_______ you LIKE___some______ bread?
B: No thanks.
4. A: _would__________ you like ___an___ apple?
B: Yes, please.
5. A: I ‘ d like____a_____ cup of coffee, please?B: Ok
6. A: __Could________ I ___________ have some grapes, please?
B: Yes. Help yourself.
7. A: I ‘d __like__some_____ mushroom soup, please.
B: Sorry, wehaven’t got any soup today.
8. A: ___would_______ you __like_____a__ beef burger?
B: No, thank you. I’m not hungry.
Complete the questions with much or many. Then match them with theanswers (a – h).
1. How __much_________ does the baby weigh? __c____
2. How ____many_______ students go to this school? _e_____
3. How ___many________ days are there in July? _h______4. How ___much________ mineral water have we got? __g____
5. How __many_______ legs has a wallaby got? ____a___
6. How ___much_______ butter is there in the fridge? __d____
7.How _____much_____ fruit did you buy? __f_____
8. How _many_________ biscuits would you like? b
B. Two, please.
C. 3.2 kilos.
D. One packet.