Guido van Rossum
Fred L. Drake, Jr., editor
16 de octubre de 2000
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
BEOPEN.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PYTHON 2.0
BEOPENPYTHON OPEN SOURCE LICENSE AGREEMENT VERSION 1
1. This LICENSE AGREEMENT is between BeOpen.com (“BeOpen”), having an office at 160 Saratoga Avenue,
Santa Clara, CA 95051, and the Individual or Organization (“Licensee”) accessing and otherwise using this
software in source or binary form and its associated documentation (“the Software”).
2. Subject to the terms and conditions ofthis BeOpen Python License Agreement, BeOpen hereby grants Licensee
a non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide license to reproduce, analyze, test, perform and/or display publicly,
prepare derivative works, distribute, and otherwise use the Software alone or in any derivative version, provided,
however, that the BeOpen Python License is retained in the Software, alone or inany derivative version prepared
3. BeOpen is making the Software available to Licensee on an “AS IS” basis. BEOPEN MAKES NO REPRESEN-
TATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, BUT NOT LIMITATION,
BEOPEN MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTA-
BILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE USEOF THE SOFTWARE
WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
4. BEOPEN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER USERS OF THE SOFTWARE FOR
ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS AS A RESULT OF USING,
MODIFYING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY DERIVATIVE THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVI-
SED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
5. This License Agreementwill automatically terminate upon a material breach of its terms and conditions.
6. This License Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects by the law of the State of Cali-
fornia, excluding conflict of law provisions. Nothing in this License Agreement shall be deemed to create any
relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between BeOpen andLicensee. This License Agreement
does not grant permission to use BeOpen trademarks or trade names in a trademark sense to endorse or promote
products or services of Licensee, or any third party. As an exception, the “BeOpen Python” logos available at
http://www.pythonlabs.com/logos.html may be used according to the permissions granted on that web page.
7. By copying,installing or otherwise using the software, Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions
of this License Agreement.
CNRI OPEN SOURCE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Python 1.6 is made available subject to the terms and conditions in CNRI’s License Agreement. This Agreement
together with Python 1.6 may be located on the Internet using the following unique,persistent identifier (known as a
handle): 1895.22/1012. This Agreement may also be obtained from a proxy server on the Internet using the following
CWI PERMISSIONS STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
Copyright c 1991 - 1995, Stichting Mathematisch Centrum Amsterdam, The Netherlands. All rights reserved.
Permission to use, copy, modify, anddistribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is
hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and
this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and that the name of Stichting Mathematisch Centrum or
CWI not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the...