1. What’s your name?
2. How do you spell your surname?
3. How old are you?
4. When and where were you born?
5. Where do you live?
6. What do you do?
7. Do you likesports?
8. What’s your father’s/mother’s name?
9. How old is your mother/father?
10. Where does your father/mother work?
11. What does your father/mother do?
12. Do you like pets?
13. Whatsports do you like?
14. Describe yourself physically.
15. What do you like doing in your spare time?
16. What do you and your family like doing in your spare time?
17. What do you have incommon with your best friend?
18. Talk about your daily routine.
19. How often do you go to restaurants?
20. How often do you go shopping?
21. Where do you spend your weekend?
22. How do you getto school?
23. How often do you go the discos?
24. What are your likes and dislikes?
25. Describe Iquique. (Weather, people, food, etc.)
26. What is your nationality?
27. What is yourmother’s nationality?
28. What is your father’s nationality?
29. Where do you have lunch?
30. What do you usually have for lunch?
31. What kind of lunch do you prefer?
32. What do you have forbreakfast?
33. Did you have breakfast this morning?
34. Do you mind helping your mom at home?
35. Where is Iquique?
36. What are the benefits of the free zone?
37. When did you start studyingin this school?
38. Why did you decide to study here?
39. What grade are you in?
40. What is your favourite subject at school?
41. Do you enjoy your holidays? Why?
42. Do you have any plansfor the future?
43. Imagine it’s your dream day. What would like to do?
44. What are you doing now?
45. Who are you talking to?
46. What places would you like to visit?
47. Do you have agood friend?
48. How did you become friends?
49. Describe a good friend.
50. How long do you stay at school?
51. What is your house like?
52. Who do live with?
53. What’s your place of...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.