* Fermentation (biochemistry), the process of energy production whitout oxygen
* Ethanol fermentation, is the biological process by which sugars such as glucose,fructose, and sucrose are converted into cellular energy and thereby produce ethanol and carbon dioxide as metabolic waste products
* Fermentative hydrogen production is the fermentative conversionof organic substrate to biohydrogen manifested by a diverse group bacteria using multi enzyme
Tech Times Número00 Mes Año
* "Breaking down into simpler components".
* Is the process by which the living cell is able to obtain energy through the breakdown of glucose and other simple sugarmolecules without requiring oxygen.
* Fermentation is the conversion of a carbohydrate such as sugar into an acid or an alcohol.
* The earliest uses of fermentation were most likely to createalcoholic beverages such as mead, wine, and beer
What is the fermentation?
On this number
What is fermaentation? P.1
Types of fermentation P.2
How does it helps to ourbody P.3
Advantages of fermentation in ecologic
Tendencias y nuevo software P.4
Calle oeste cualquiera 5432
Provincia de Townsville, 54321
* Fermentation improves the protein content and adds vitamins and minerals.
* The acid produced in sour fermentation helps to preserve the food.
*Fermentation improves the absorption of important nutrients, particularly iron and zinc.
* Fermentation makes the foods easier to digest and the nutrients easier to assimilate. In effect, muchof the work of digestion is done for you. Since it doesn't use heat, fermentation also retains enzymes, vitamins, and other nutrients that are usually destroyed by food processing.