9) This course isn't very interest __________ actually.
10) Watching tennis is really bor __________ . I always fall asleep.
11) He'sdepress __________ because he doesn't like what he's doing.
12) It's really annoy __________ when someone telephones to sell you something.
13) I don't understand the grammar of English.It's so confus __________ .Answer8)ED9) ING10)ING11)ED12)ING13)INGB. Rewrite the sentences (they have been started for you). 13) A woman was rescued from the eleventh floor of a buildingtoday.
Firemen __________ .
14) The board gave the Managing Director a leaving present.
A leaving present __________ .
15) We'll finish the homework tonight.
The homework __________.
16) The hijacker of flight BA 101 has been arrested.
Police __________ .
17) Plastic bottles are recycled as bags by some companies.
Companies __________ .
18) You'll be foundguilty by the judge.
The judge __________ . |
13) Firemen rescued a woman from the eleventh floor of a building today.
14) A leaving present was given to the Managing Director by theboard.
15) The homework will be finished tonight.
16) Police have arrested the hijacker of flight BA 101.
17) Companies recycle plastic bottles as bags.
18) The judge will find youguilty.
C. Match the words from the boxes and complete the description below. |
fall | 's | 's | set | based |
about | in | on | in | by |
"It's (26) __________ __________ Florence, Italy and (27) __________ __________ a true story. It (28) __________ __________ this couple who are from very different families and they don't like eachother but eventually they (29) __________ __________ love. It (30) __________ __________ the same author who wrote..."