- Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over
- Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part ofyour destiny
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
Letting go doesn't mean giving up...it means moving on
-I believe that everythinghappens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so you can eventually trust anyone but yourself, andsometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
-You've gotta DANCE like there's nobody watching, LOVE like you'll never be hurt, SING like there's nobody listening, and LIVE likeit's heaven on earth
-Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together
- If you really love something let it go, ifit comes back to you is yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be.
- You know my name, not my story. You had heard what i've done, not what i've been through
- Sometimes you need to forget abouthow you feel, and remember what you deserve
-Stop waiting for things to happen , go out and make them happen.
-I'm not even going to try and get mad anymore. I just have to learn to expect thelowest from the people I thought the highest of
- I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in thefuture, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
- - From The Notebook
- "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it."
-Rafiki, from The Lion King
- The truth is... I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back
Reese Witherspoon, Sweet Home Alabama
The greatest thing...