2) Katherinne (Hanna)
3) Diego (Justin)
*ENTREVISTADOS(Directores) : 1) Carola (Taylor) – UCM
2) Roberto (George) – UST
Y AUSPICIADORES: 1) Paola (Rouse)- Llamado 1, Lays.2) Cristián (Williams)- Llamado 2,Cocacola.
• HANNAH: -Good afternoon beloved listeners, we welcome you all to a new day on Juventud Radio.
• JUSTIN: -For today we have an endless amount of new things you can not miss.
• KARL: -That’s right Justin, in the program today we have the best songs from the Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, and much more. We willalso be with our guests today to talk to us about an interesting topic; how to choose a college degree.
• JUSTIN: -Exactally Karl, but it not only is the career the point of our interview, but make a comparison of the same career, but in a state university, and a private.
• HANNAH: -Great beloved friends, to start a word from our sponsors…
• WILLIAMS: -When we talk about how to refresh,we talk about “Coca Cola.” Remember that if you’re bored, feel sad, are tired, or your mouth wants something to drink, but not just any drink; something that’s delicious, that takes your thirst, that fills you with happiness. When you’re desperate looking for this drink, just remember to fill your bag with your favorite soda “Coca Cola.” Try the new individual “light” version.****sonido de coca-cola****
• JUSTIN: -Now, sing along to _____________________ from The Jonas Brothers.
• KARL: -We thank you with all our heart to all the people who send us greetings through Facebook.
• JUSTIN: -Remember if you want to be part of Club Juventud, visit usat www.facebook.com/tujuventud.org .
• HANNAH: -We have a call…Line 8, Hello?
• ROUSE: -ahhh (yells) Hannah finally I get to talk to you guys!
• HANNAH: -How exciting (laughs) ***applause***
• ROUSE: -Oh Hannah, you don’t know how long I have been trying to talk to you, I am very happy to be on the air.
• HANNAH: -How sweet, how old are you and what is your name?
• ROUSE: -(EMOCIONADA) My name is Rouse and I amnineteen years old.
• HANNAH: -What a pretty name… and tell me, do you want to program a song or send out greetings to someone special?
• ROUSE: -Great, the reason I am calling is that I am fanatic of the “Interview of the Day” section, I feel that the subjects are always related to me.
• HANNAH: -A big applause for our friend *** applause*** How wonderful to know that our radio programis not only interesting for it’s great music, but also for the more diverse sections that we offer during the day.
• ROUSE: -Ah yes… It’s that I took a year off, and now I have a thousand ideas for a degree, and each Saturday you all help guiding me with your “Interview of the Day.”
• HANNAH: -Friend, in a couple of minutes we will start the interview of the day.
• ROUSE: -Ok, kisses andtake care, you guys are the best!
• JUSTIN: - After our friend’s call we will now play the biggest hit from Justin Bieber.
• KARL: -Drum roll please. We have arrived at that time for our interview of the day, the favorite part of our program for many of you! With us today is the Head Master of the Universidad Catolica of Maule,Miss Taylor Schiferlein, and Mr. George Klunin, head master of the Universidad Santo Tomas.
• TAYLOR: -Good afternoon to everyone, how is everyone doing today?
• GEORGE: -Hello, what’s up?
• KARL: -A while ago we informed our listeners, the topic of our interview today it is college degrees, which today will be Building...