Adobe® Reader® X software
Welcome to the Adobe® Reader® X ReadMe file. Adobe Reader is the free viewing companion for Adobe applications that produce Adobe Portable Document Format (AdobePDF) files. To create, enhance, review, edit, and share information in Adobe PDF files, learn more about Adobe Acrobat® X Suite, Adobe Acrobat X Pro and Adobe Acrobat X Standard by visitingwww.adobe.com/products/acrobat.
Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run Adobe Reader X for Windows®:
· 1.3 Gigahertz or faster processor· Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 for 32-bit (with Service Pack 2 for 64-bit); Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit; Service Pack 2required for 64-bit); Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server® 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2(32-bit and 64-bit); Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
· 256 MB of installed RAM with 512 MB recommended
· 260MB of available hard disk space (Note: The installer creates temporary files during installation so the actual hard disk space required at that time is greater than the values listed.)
·1,024 x 576 screen resolution
· Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
· Video hardware acceleration optional
For Windows Server 2003 SP2 and Windows XP SP2 for 64-bit,Microsoft Hot Fix KB-930627 is required. See:
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.