1. Which two statements are true regarding link-state routing protocols? (Choose two.)
They do not work well in networks that require special heirarchical designs.
* They are aware of the complete network topology.
They pass their entire routing tables to their directly connected neighbors only.
* They offer rapid convergence times in large networks.
They rely on decreasinghop counts to determine the best path.
They do not include subnet masks in their routing updates.
2. Which three statements about routing protocols are true? (Choose three.)
* OSPF elects designated routers on multiaccess links.
RIP does not support classless routing.
* EIGRP supports unequal cost load balancing.
EIGRP uses broadcast traffic to establish adjacencies with its neighbors.
*RIP does not advertise a route beyond a hop count of 15.
OSPF can convergence more quickly because it can find a feasible successor in its topology table when a successor route goes down.
3. What does RIP use to reduce convergence time in a larger network?
It reduces the update timer to 15 seconds if there are more then 10 routes.
* It uses triggered updates to announce network changes ifthey happen in between the periodic updates.
It uses random pings to detect if a pathway is down and therefore is preemptive on finding networks that are down.
It uses multicast instead of broadcast to send routing updates.
4. What can be determined from the output shown in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
Annapolis is a 2611 router that is connected to the S0/0 interface of the Montgomeryrouter.
All of the routers are connected to Montgomery through an Ethernet switch.
* Montgomery has Layer 2 connectivity with Cumberland.
Layer 3 connectivity is operational for all of the devices listed in the Device ID column.
An administrator consoled into the Waldorf router can ping the Brant router.
* Brant, Fisherman, and Potomac are directly connected to Montgomery.
5. Refer to theexhibit. The results of the show ip route command are displayed in the graphic for Router R2. Which route will be selected for a packet with a destination address of 10.1.4.1?
static route to 10.1.0.0/22
RIP route to 10.1.0.0/23
RIP route to 10.1.0.0/24
* 0.0.0.0/0 via 192.168.0.1
6. Refer to the exhibit. All router interfaces are configured with an IP address and are operational. If norouting protocols or static routes are configured, what information will be included in the show ip route command output for router A?
All of the 192.168.x.0 networks will be in the routing table.
* Routes to networks 192.168.1.0/24, 192.168.2.0/24, and 192.168.3.0/24 will be in the routing table.
The routing table will be empty because routes and dynamic routes have not been configured.
Adefault route is automatically installed in the routing table to allow connectivity between the networks.
7. Which of the following should be considered when troubleshooting a problem with the establishment of neighbor relationships between OSPF routers? (Choose three.)
* OSPF interval timers mismatch
gateway of last resort not redistributed
* interface network type mismatch
no loopbackinterface configured
administrative distance mismatch
* inconsistent authentication configuration
8. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is trying to figure out why BOS does not have the 10.0.0.0/24 network in its routing table. All routers are configured for OSPF in area 0. The links between the routers are operational and the administrator is able to ping between all router interfaces.What is a logical next step that the network administrator should take to troubleshoot the problem?
Reboot the routers.
Change the OSPF process ID on all of the routers to 0.
Check to see if the cable is loose between BOS and JAX.
Check to see if CDP packets are passing between the routers.
* Use show and debug commands to determine if hellos are propagating.
9. Refer to the exhibit....