1) I am going to talk about Egypt
2) • Capital: Cairo
• Largest City: Cairo
• Official Language: Arabic
• Ethnic Groups: 99% Egyptians,0.9% Nubians, 0.1% Greeks
• President: Hosni Mubarak
• Prime Minister: Ahmed Nazif
• Area: 1`002,450 km²
• Population: 77`420,000
• Density: 82.3/km²
• Currency:Egyptian pound
• Independence from UK: 28 February 1922
• Republic Declared: 18 June 1953
• National Day: 23 July (to celebrate 23 July 1953).
3) Egypt is located in the northeast ofAfrica. Is bordered on the south by Sudan, in the east with Libya and in the west with Israel and as you know that 80% of Egypt is a dessert.
4) Here you can see that the capital of Egyptis Cairo
5) Modern Egypt is a thriving mixture of cosmopolitan culture. Egypt also boasts of a five thousand-year-old history of culture and civilization. It is a land, which is rich inart and history, people and places. Egypt has emerged as one of the most cultured nations of the world. The cultural history of Egypt can be broadly classified into the followingcategories:
Ancient Egyptian Culture
Ancient Egyptian Culture represents the ancient ages of Egypt . The Ancient Egyptian age was a very fascinating era in history. Beginning approximately inthe year 3000 BC, the ancient era of Egypt lasted till about 300 BC. Extensive excavations of Egyptian historical sites have revealed that ancient Egypt had achieved very high standards ofculture
Modern Egyptian Culture
The culture of modern Egypt is like any other cosmopolitan country. Egypt has an interesting mixture of people of different cultural background.Modern Egypt has created a distinct cultural identity, keeping intact its rich ancient cultural heritage. This combination of the old and the new makes the culture of Egypt unique and distinct.