CONSTRUCCIÓN DE ORACIONES
En el enunciado de estas preguntas se plantea una situación. A partir de ésta, usted debe escoger la opción que complemente mejor al enunciado, teniendo en cuenta que su organización y coherencia sean correctas.
71. Catherine is talkingabout the place where she went on vacation.
A. Cartagena is an old Colombian lovely city. B. Cartagena is an old lovely Colombian city. C. Cartagena is a Colombian old lovely city. D. Cartagena is a lovely old Colombian city.
72. Paul and his daughter Annie are looking at some family pictures. He says:
A. I used to had long hair when I was younger. B. When I was younger, Iused to have long
C. I use to had long hair when I was younger. D. When I was younger, I use to have long
73. Carol and Francis are talking about the changes in temperature over the last few days. Carol says:
A. Yesterday was more hot than today. B. Yesterday was as hotter as today.
C. Yesterday was much hot than today.
D. Yesterday was hotter thantoday.
74. One Hundred Years of Solitude is a famous novel by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. People all over the world have been able to read it because
A. it have been translated into different languages.
B. it has been translate into different languages.
C. it has been translated into different
D. it have been translate into different languages.
75. Paul has just found agood job. Today was his first day. His friend George asks:
A. How is your job new, Paul?
B. How are your new job, Paul? C. Paul, how is your new job?
D. Paul, how are your job new?
INTERPRETACIÓN DE GRÁFICAS
El enunciado o las opciones en estas preguntas son gráficas o dibujos. Usted debe escoger entre las opciones, la oración que describa, interprete oresponda a la gráfica del enunciado, o la gráfica que corresponda a la descripción dada en el mismo.
76. According to the picture, the man can’t get into the house because
A. the window is too big. B. he is too tall.
C. he is too fat.
D. the window is too high.
77. Bob and Paula are canoeing.
According to the picture, they are
A. concerned. B. confused. C.bored.
78. Bryan and Harry are brothers. Their mother told them that it was time to do their homework. They reacted differently.
According to the picture, we can say that
A. Harry is more intelligent than Bryan. B. Bryan is not as disciplined as Harry. C. Harry is less patient than Bryan.
D. Bryan is not as young as Harry.
22 AC - 051- 102
79. After three years, Mary was finally able to marry George.
According to the picture, Mary feels
A. ashamed. B. surprised. C. satisfied. D. worried.
80. Patty is doing aerobics. The instructor says:
First, stand with your feet apart and your arms by your side. Next, bend down and touch your left foot withboth hands. Count to eight. Now, turn your body to the right and touch your right foot. Count to eight again. Next, swing to the middle, touch the floor and count to eight once more.
According to the text, the correct order to follow in the exercise is:
23 AC - 051 - 102
El enunciado de estas preguntas es un texto con espacios en blanco numerados, cada número corres- ponde a una pregunta. Usted debe leer detenidamente el texto y escoger la opción que en cada pregun-
ta lo complete en forma lógica y coherente.
81 - 83
The belief that all snakes are poisonous is wrong. Of the 3,000 or so species of snakes that...