J-TUBE & RISER CLAMPS
PROJECT: 8 JACKETS PROJECT SEQUENCE
PERIOD: 8th October to 14th October 2010
2. Planned & Actual Progress
5. Fabrication Completion Status Summary
Check and Revised by:Signature:
Activities performed in the involved period.
• Material distribution and cutting activities for ARBI 4 RISER / HSBH 22 J-TUBE / ARBI 5 J TUBE /HSBH 22 RISER
• Assemblies fit-up
• Welding activities
• NDT as per schedule
Activities planned for the next week.
• NDT activities to be carriedout on RISER HSBH 22 &ARBI 5 RISER
• Preparation and cutting activities HSBH 24 J-TUBE
• Delivery of the following items on Saturday:
▪ 2 pendingmarks ARBI 4 J-Tube
▪ HSBH 22 J-TUBE
▪ ARBI 4 RISER
▪ ARBI 5 J TUBE
2. PLANNED AND ACTUAL PROGRESS
The activities havebeen developed as per schedule. There was an issue regarding the adhesive for the neoprene, than finally it was solve on 13 October in where the instruction was to use the materialreceived in the fist delivery. No other query has been raised during the fabrication stage.
Normal welding activities and NDT activities has been successfully achieved asplanned.
NDT activities has been carried out to as per requirements.
HSBH 22 J-Riser Clamp.
ARBI 5 RISER CLAMP
HSBH 24 JTUBE
5.FABRICATION COMPLETION STATUS SUMMARY & FABRICATION SCHEDULE
Please refer to the attachement 1.