Czech Republic, has twelve historical monuments in the list of the Word Heritage of UNESCO
Its Capital City, Prague, is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Intwin Thousan ten (2010) was the sixth European capital visited by tourists and was the twenty-world city to receive tourists.
Prage, is culture and education center, with more of ten Univesitys andmany places to visit, including:
• ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK: Is the most famous medieval clock in the world. It was built in 1490.
• OLD TOWN SQUARE: In the evening you can enjoy restaurants and outdoorpoetry and music performances
• SAN CARLOS BRIDGE : In this you can see 30 statues and 17 Arcs. *** In the Afternoon, you can take a boat trip on the Moldava River, that dividing the city fromsouth to northt.
• SAN NICOLAS CHURCH: One of the finest examples of Baroque style in the world
• SAN VITO CATHEDRAL: The most important work gothic in Prague. A monument built over 6 centuries.
•STADIUM STRAHOV: Second largest stadium in the world, has a capacity of 220,000 spectators
• DANCING BUILDING: Its resemblance to a pair of dancers. Is also known as Ginger and Fred
Visit Prague islike entering a fairy tale with many towers, the streets seem created for the simple enjoyment of the senses, The medieval atmosphere that surrounds the city is wonderful. You never forget your visitto Prague.
Capital City: Prague
Season and weather: In Chec Republic there are the four seasons:
• The winter begins in January. The temperature reaches zero degrees Celsius.• The Spring is cold
• In June, when begins the Summer, The temperature is around 17 degrees Celsius
• In fall, raing a lot, and the temperature reaches 3 degrees Celsius
National Foods:The principal food is the Porik. This prepared in different ways, how: Goulash (beef whit onion and spices) and sausages.
Typical Products: Are very famous the puppets and de musical instruments....