Submit original or certified copy (forcomparison) and a simple copy of the following documents:
1. Federal Registry of Taxpayers. Document issued by SHCP.
2. Proof of Tax Address (Water, electricityor Telephone receipt)
3. Proof of address of legal representative. (Water, electricity or Telephone receipt)
4. Official identification of legal representative.5. AFIL-02 (Notice of registration of the worker, if you have one).
6. Articles of Incorporation duly registered with the trade sector and / or public registry ofproperty.
7. Power of attorney of legal representative.
8. For the digital signature of employers, you require an email other than Hotmail, Gmail or latinmail forexample, and a blank CD.
9. Present a location map of the office address. You must provide a sketch of the location of the home or work center that has been stated asthe base for the Employers registration indicating the boundary streets and any other information that allows you to easily locate your home, using a white sheet, lettersize.
NOTE: You must have an appointment at the IMSS offices.
** After you have all paperwork ready, it doesn’t take more than a couple of hours at the IMSSoffice to get your employers number. Next day, you can start paying your employees.
** Every 17th of the month, you will have to make the payments to the IMSS orsubmit the reports.
** Every other 17th (every 2 months), you will have to make the payments to the INFONAVIT (Housing) and SAR (Retirement) or submit the reports.