Summary of Qualifications
Professional experience in Pharmaceutical and Electronic industry, (12 years). Full knowledge in quality control and engineering services. Able tomanage challenges and pressures, with great professionalism and minimum supervision. Responsible, insightful, organized, versatile, flexible, hardworking, self started and fast learner. Team workoriented, dynamic and committed. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence and motive others. Computer literate in Microsoft Office and MS Project, Pgems, Kronos, HR Source, Active Learner andInternet.
• Actively provided follow up on cGMP’s training requirements to all maintenance technicians to achieve 100% compliance as required by FDA Regulation.
• Ability toperform internal audits to increase efficiency proactively.
• Start up team and Troubleshooting of Nicorette Plant.
• Perfect attendance.
• Selected as a planner and scheduler for the maintenancegroup.
Medical Biotronics 2011-2012
• Practice (120 hours)
• Service clients of maintenance and repair EKG, defibrillators, PAC, Konica,Philips, telemetry, Mindray.
AG Group Inc 2010-2011
Instrument Group Leader
• Supervise Preventive Maintenance Personnel, 10 Instrument technicians.
• Coordinate Planning and ScheduleActivities for PRASA.
• Evaluate calibration services documentation, preventive maintenance activities and calibration standards documentation.
DT Instrumentation Services, Manatí, Puerto Rico2009 - 2009
HR Assistant, Document Custodian and Planner and Scheduler
• Approve compliance documents, such as: SOP, Change Control documents, “Red line”
• Evaluate calibration servicesdocumentation, preventive maintenance certification of calibration standards documentation
• Daily verification of efficient parameter condition of maintenance standards.
• the Preventive maintenance...