Edgardo J. Román Rodríguez
163 Flamingo Street, Villas de La Playa, Vega Baja, Puerto Rico 00693
(787) 613-5171 (Mobile)
Student accepted inthe Biology Department of the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. Received academic honors in high school. Responsible, organized, and dedicated in the execution of tasks. Enjoys teamworkand practices sports, including basketball and track & field.
• University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus, Puerto Rico Sept 2010- Present
Bachelor of Science Biology (InProgress)
Expected graduate date June 2015
• Colegio de La Inmaculada Concepción, Manatí, Puerto Rico 2007-2010
• High Honor Award,Colegio de La Inmaculada Concepción, Manatí, Puerto Rico
• Member of The Honor Society, Colegio de La Inmaculada Concepción, Manatí, Puerto Rico
• Member of Student Council, Colegio de LaInmaculada Concepción, Manatí, Puerto Rico
• Javelin Third Place, Youth Puerto Rican Track and Field Competitions, Carolina
• High School – Sports Certificate and Recognition (Basketball,Volleyball and Track & Field), Colegio de La Inmaculada Concepción, Manatí
Alejandro M. Otero hospital Manatí, Puerto Rico May- July, 2010
Documentation Clerk: Improved filingsystem in Dr. Carlos Gonzalez Camacho’s office, Gynecologist. Removed old patient records and organized the rest of files in new record area.
Municipality of Vega Baja Vega Baja, Puerto RicoJune-July, 2008-2009
Staff Member, Summer Camp: Organized and supported track and field and cultural activities for youth 8-15 year old. Taught and coached participants throwing techniques in trackevents such as javelin and disc, as well as basketball, baseball and volleyball.
skills and interest
• Computer knowledge & applications including Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel....
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.