Obtain a position in a company where I can utilize my management skills, problem solving techniques, quality assurance, program development, and training experience forthe company’s benefit. To obtain a position that will enable me to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people and employees.
Professional Skills /Qualifications:
* Excellent communications, writing and oral skills (English and Spanish).
* Ability to work as a team member or independently with minimal or no supervision.
*Excellent skills in working on the day by day operations, including human resources management, regulatory compliances in accordance
with corporate policies and procedures.
* Major knowledge ofprofessional principles and techniques associated with personal management.
* Excellent computer management skills; Win, Mac, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Printers, Scanners and PhotocopyMachines.
* Over 6 years of successful military training experience. Continuously demonstrated ability to perform in the most stressful environments.
* Promoted to a position of increasedresponsibility due to proven ability to effectively analyze situations, diagnose problem areas and apply
Camp Arifjan, Camp Babylon, Camp Leatherneck -Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan - February 2002 to August 2004
* Earned consistent commendations for devotion to duty with citations for excellence in rapidly resolving crisis situations, upholdinglaw and order, relating effectively with culturally diverse populations and protecting property and lives.
* Fulfilled a range of MP duties for both combat and peacekeeping missions. Gainedproficiencies and experience in: traffic accident first-responder/investigations, police patrol, ticket/report writing, felony traffic stops, search and seizures, criminal investigations and suspect...