Nort Carolina 36a,
South Park Street
Birthday: November 9th, 1985.
Marital status Married.
Mainly focused to optimize costs and meet due dates in order to get the customer satisfaction like direct resultof our work, innovating and team work, always considering the essential values such as honesty, integrity and truth.
C & D México (Grupo Zodiac Aerospace)
Tijuana, Baja California,from September 2006 to July 2010.
Supplier of interior components like Bin panels, Main Cabin Ceilings, Sidewalls, Seat covers/Seat components, Lavatory panels, ECS ducting, Door liners / doorsurrounds, Transitional Ceilings and Cargo Liners, to a supplier of integrated interior systems in the aircraft.
• Environment Control Systems leader engineer.
• Environment Control Systemsdesign engineer Sr.
• Design and develop of product for new projects using CATIA V4, Autocad.
• 3D Modeling of parts.
• 3D interferences analysis of assemblies.
• Drawing ofsingle part for manufacturing.
• Drawings of assembly for assy build.
• Messprotokol drawings.
• Prototypes (drawings, control and building).
• Check physical samples of new product.
• Quotationof tooling required for new projects.
• Coordinate and monitor Try outs.
• Giving design support to La Palma, California.
• Check assembly process based on our design.
• Propose the cost downof parts, material and assembly process.
• Creation and update BOM.
• Release and update drawings.
• Engineering Change Management.
• Set priorities and supervise thetasks of Engineers
• Schedule, coordinate and monitor the progress of development of new products, arranging work meetings with other departments
• Check, approve and correct ENS(Engineering...