- Instructions for students: Answer the next 2 questions using complete sentences and complement your answer with extra information. Questions will be repeated only once.
1. What’s yournickname?
2. What’s your middle name?
3. What’s your last name?
4. What’s your e-mail address?
5. Are you married (single)?
6. Where do you live?
7. Where do you work?
8. Where are you from?
9. Howold are you?
10. What do you do?
11. Where do you work?
12. Do you study?
13. What does your mother do?
14. How do you spend your day?
15. How does your mother spend her day?
16. What days doyou go to bed late?
17. Doyou have breakfast everyday?
18. What time doyou get to Duoc?
19. What does a mechanic do?
20. What does a nurse do?
21. What does electrician do?
22. What does anengineer do?
23. What does a technician do?
24. Do you like soccer?
25. Does your best friend like cars?
26. Do you like fixing cars?
27. Does your best friend like working in a hospital?
28. What’syour favorite class?
29. Who is your favorite singer?
30. What kind of movies do you like?
31. What kind of music does your best friend like?
32. Create an invitation for your teacher. Key word:Cinema
33. Create an invitation for your teacher. Key word:Game
34. Create an invitation for your teacher. Key word: Restaurant
35. Create an invitation for your teacher. Key word:Disco or Pub
36.Accept this invitation and continue the conversation: Do you want to watch TV with me?
37. Accept this invitation and continue the conversation: Would you like to study with me?
38. Decline thisinvitation and continue the conversation: Do you want to go for a drink with me?
39. Decline this invitation and continue the conversation: Would you like to go with us to the opera?
-Instructions for students: Find a partner and create a dialogue of 2 minutes using all the following information.
Creating a 2 minute dialogue with your partner using the following: