Enrique Alvarado M
* Complete the following sentences with the correct Reflexive Pronoun or Reciprocal Pronoun.
* They never think about other people. They only think aboutthemselves.
* Don’t pay for me because I want to pay for myself.
* You can help me with English, and I can show you how to cook so that we help each other.
* He fell off the ladder,but he didn’t hurt himself.
* People shouldn’t be killing each other; war must stop.
* Chose the option that completes correctly each sentence according to the use of while and when.* 2.1 The boys ___________ the window when they __________ basketball
* a) Broke / played c) were breaking / played
* b) Broke / wereplaying d) were breaking / were playing
* 2.2 I hate when people interrupt me; last night I was trying to do my homework __________
* a) …when someonecalled me from the street c) …while someone was calling me from the street
* b) …while someone called me from the street d) …when someone was calling me from the street
*The following sentences may have a mistake on the use of the both of and the neither of. Correct the sentences that have a mistake; do not correct the ones that you consider to be correct.
*3.1 Carla and I are going to study Portuguese; neither of us want to lose this opportunity.
* 3.1 Carla and I are going to study Portuguese; neither of us wants to lose this opportunity.* 3.2 Dracula and Camilla are the most famous vampire books; both of they were best sellers in the 19th century.
* 3.2 Dracula and Carmella are the most famous vampire books; both of theywere best sellers in the 19th century. (Correct)
* 3.3 I know that both of you wants to go to the movies because I know you prefer to have a relaxing weekend.
* 3.3 I know that neither...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.