1. IN PRESENT TENSE
Put the verbs into the correct form.
1. I (to like) lemonade very much.
2. The girls always (to listen) to pop music.
3. Janet never (towear) jeans.
4. Mr Smith (to teach) Spanish and French.
5. You (to do) your homework after school.
Make negative sentences.
1. My father makes breakfast. →
2. They are eleven. →3. She writes a letter. →
4. I speak Italian. →
5. Danny phones his father on Sundays.
1. you / to speak / English →
2. when / he / to go / home →
3. they/ to clean / the bathroom →
4. where / she / to ride / her bike →
5. Billy / to work / in the supermarket →
6. VERBS. COMPLETE THE TABLE
INFINITIVE | PAST SIMPLE |
| WENT |BE | |
CATCH | |
EAT | |
| SAW |
| DRANK |
DRAW | |
FALL | |
WORK | |
| DREAMED |
CALL | |
| GOT |
2. IN PRESENT PROGRESSIVE
Put theverbs into present progressive.
1. My sister (to clean) the bathroom.
2. Look! They (to go) inside.
3. I (to wait) in the car now.
4. Mrs Miller (to listen) to CDs.
5. We (tospeak) English at the moment.
1. IN PAST SIMPLE
Put the sentences into simple past.
1. We open the door. →
2. You write poems. →
3. Richard plays in the garden. →
4. Kerry does notspeak English. →
5. Do you see the bird? →
Write sentences in simple past.
1. you / cards / play
2. I / a car / want
3. we / the game / lose
4. not / I / early / get up5. not / Jeff and Linda / home / cycle
6. IN PAST PROGRESSIVE
Write sentences in past progressive.
1. he / the car / wash →
2. she / home / go →
3. they / not / the match / watch→
4. you / in the shop / work →
5. I / not / a magazine / read →
1. Meanig of: