1. I'm sorry I'm late. There was an accident on the freeway and traffic held me up.
2. Oh, no! When I made the list of those who attended the meeting, I left yourname out!
3. Jason called the wedding off because he wasn't in love with his fiancé.
4. He didn't say goodbye before he hung up.
5. My grandparents brought me up after my parents died.6. The form must be filled out in capital letters.
7. The racing car blew up after it crashed into the fence.
8. We don't know where he lives. How can we find out?
9. My teacher wants meto do my essay over because she doesn't like my topic.
10. I have to give these skates back to Franz before his hockey game.
11. Our boss set a meeting up with the president of the company.12. Those books don't belong on the floor. Will you help me pick them up?
13. Can you look over my essay for spelling mistakes?
14. What were the last two examples that he gave? Icouldn't make them out.
15. I picked out three sweaters for you to try on.
16. Don't forget to put on your new dress for the party.
17. I'll point my boyfriend out when he runs by.
18. We will putoff our trip until January because of the hurricane.
19. We can look her phone number up on the Internet.
20. Josie made up a story about why we were late.
21. We threw our oldfurniture away when we won the lottery.
22. It's too dark in here. Let's turn some lights on.
23. Can you turn the music up? This is my favorite song.
24. I'm going to try these jeans on, but Idon't think they will fit.
25. Please turn the TV down while the guests are here.
26. Take off your socks and shoes and come in the lake!
27. Could you tell me your e-mail address again? Iwant to write it down.
28. Jim and Sam have a serious problem; they have to talk it over immediately.
29. I am going to try this new detergent out.
30. Your mother wants you to turn the...