2. What is its primary objective (CHA): The primary objective of Canadian health care policy is to protect, promote andrestore the physical and mental well being of residents of Canada and to facilitate reasonable access to health services without financial or other barriers.
3. What is its aim: Its aim is to provideFREE, yes I said free services and medications. To all Canadians, Under The Canadian Charter of Rights.
The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms states: Every individual is equal before andunder the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, age or mental or physicaldisability. Section A15.
4. Who is Eligible for Medicare: All Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible for health insurance in Canada. Canada’s public health care.
5. What are theservices provided by Medicare: Medicare provides access to universal, comprehensive coverage for medically necessary hospital and physician services. These services are administered and delivered by theprovincial and territorial governments and are provided free of charge.
6. What are the five principles of Medicare: Universality Medical care is to be provided to all residents of a provinceregardless of age or condition or ability to pay.
Accessibility Each province is required to provide health care with reasonable access both financial and geographic. This applies to ward care in a...