Street address, City, State, Zip (Don’t change font size)
• email@example.com | http://website address
(206) 123-5678 | (206)321-4345 (fax) (optional
EDUCATION (this is regular caps; don’t deviate from this preset font size and style)
June 2003 University of Washington Seattle, WA
Candidate for Master of BusinessAdministration, concentration listing
• Activities such as clubs. Format Officer title, Club name; Club name
• Certificate programs listed
• Additional activities, awards,honors
May 1996 Undergraduate Institution City, State abbrev 2 letters
Bachelor degree description, concentrations
• Achievements, honors
• Thesis, study-abroad program,etc. Keep this section concise.
2000-Present Company name, Inc. (This is small caps style) City1, Country1/City2, State abbrev 2
Title, Division or Subsidiary ifapplicable
An optional line describing company’s business, to help recruiter contextualize bullet points.
• Each bullet should describe responsibilities and achievement. Can use multiplephrases. Each bullet should be 1-3 lines long. Group responsibilities and activities logically to the reader
• List bullets in the order starting with one that broadly describes your jobfrom the 10,000 feet level.
• Proceed with additional bullets that drill down to key responsibilities, describing the activities with action verbs, using little passive tense (is, are,there is, were accomplished). Try to include numbers to quantify your achievement
• Line spacing between each employer listing is 5 point.
1999-2000 Company Name 2 Corporation(for this position if different from other position) City, State abbrev
Title 1, Division 1 or subsidiary1 if applicable City, State abbrev
• Apply same...