DIEGO ALBERTO CRUZ SÁNCHEZ
Bilingual Sr . Engineer with 10 years of experience on quality andmanufacturing of electronics and electromechanical products. Experience on Medical Industry on scientific molding of pipette tips and laboratory supplies. Experience on New Product Introduction , TPS, LEANMANUFACTURING, SPC, FMEA, 8D, Poka Yoke, One Piece Flow implementation and Statistical Metrics. Internal ISO-9000 Auditor, FDA CFR 820.75 And ISO 13485 certification. English spoken 90%
CETYSUNIVERSITY, Professor of Process Manufacturing and Introduction to Mechanic Engineering. 8/2009-12/2009
University Technological of Tijuana UTT, Professor of Digital and Analog Electronics, and IndustrialInstrumentations. 2005-2008 (7pm to 10 pm)
Industrias Electricas, MGM Transformers 10/2008 - 07/2009
Quality Supervisor Engineer
• Develop metrics of production performance andimprove quality to remove root cause of non-conformance of product with specifications and with regulations under UL.
• Implement cross training on quality tech as well as quality supervisor.Improve quality avoiding mistake with POKA yoke mistake proof during assembly.
Continental Laboratory Products 02/2008 – 09/2008
A Pelican LIFE SCIENCES COMPANIES
• Led aproject to reduce set up time using SMED and lean tools.
• Optimized plastic injection molding implementing scientific molding under six sigma tools.
• Issue sample request to build pipette tipsand medical laboratories products using different resins polymers under scientific injection molding polymers.
• Setting molding parameters and validations of new resins to lower cost.
•Implement Statistical Process Control,
Qualcom Incorporated 05/ 2005 – 09/2007
Comunicaciones de Calidad, S. de R.L. de C.V.
• Responsible for Transfer Repair center of...