• 1) MARKET
PULL AND BEAR
NET PROFITS IN 2009 = 1314 MILLIONS EUROS
5% MORE THAN 2008
3. CURRENT INDUSTRY SITUATION IN SPAIN
• • Inditex has obtained outperform thesector in a year marked by
the macroeconomic scenario.
• The Inditex Group has continued to generate employment. At the
end of the year had a workforce of 89,112 employees, whichis
creating over 9,000 new jobs during the year.
• Group sales grew in all geographic areas.
• The Group's net profit was 1,314 million euros
3. CURRENT INDUSTRY SITUATIONIN SPAIN
• The Inditex Group is focus on a big market, because they have things for
home, clothes for children or young adult market.
Fashions for themassed of youngs and not so youngs
Changes in desings and colours several times a year
Instantly capture the market tastes
Speed of answer to them
3. CURRENT INDUSTRYSITUATION IN SPAIN
Mango, Primark, Gap, Benetton, Springfield, Sfera, Punto Roma,
El Corte Ingles …
3. CURRENT INDUSTRY SITUATION IN SPAIN• 3) TRADITIONAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
Vertical integration of the company (design ,produce, distribute and sell
on our ownstores). The Inditex Group is one of the few in thesector
fashion, rather than do two collections a year, you can go constantly
updated designs of the collection according to of public demand.
The idea is to run away from gettingstock accumulation
a constant supply of designer clothes with great prices and
In less than 48 hours to reach the new clothes to any of our stores around