CREAMFIELDS CAMPERS 2012
FOR MORE INFO VISIT CREAMFIELDS.COM
WELCOME TO CREAMFIELDS 2012
Thank you for buying a ticket to Creamfields 2012. We want to make your camping experience
as enjoyable as possible so have put together this information sheet which will hopefully
answer any questions you have. Please take a moment to read this informationbefore the
event so you’re fully prepared, better still bring it with you.
• Following their success last year the ‘Hubs’ are back – these ‘Hubs’ are located at key
locations across the campsites and are equipped with a seating area, observation tower
and a chalet that will house a large site map so you can find your way around the site.
There will also be a 24hr onsite team whowill be able to assist you with any issues you
may have on the campsite.
open 7am*** 9pm
6pm-11.30pm 6pm-11pm ** 6pm-11.30pm
*Friday access for 3 day camping ticket holders only **silent discos ***7am for 2 day camping tickets
TICKETS & WRISTBANDS
• Food & soft drink shop, Camping Shop, General Store, Toilets, Washing Facilities, ATMs,
Water Points and First Aid Tent.
• Lockers are also available in the Campsite and the Event Arena to secure valuables (you
will be able to deposit itemsovernight but space is limited and will operate on a first
come, first served basis) advance booking is available and recommended, for info go to
BBQ’S AND CAMP FIRES
• There are no fires allowed on site but there will be a designated BBQ area in the
campsites for disposable BBQs only. Never take a portable BBQ or lit charcoal into an
enclosed space like a tent –carbon monoxide poisoning can by lethal.
• There will be a clearly signposted area to exchange your ticket for your camping wristband
as you enter the site. You will not be able to enter the designated camping area without
your camping wristband. Please retain your ticket stub and do not lose your wristband as
replacements cannot be issued.
• Campervans, caravans ortrailer tents are not permitted. Campsites are tented only.
• You will not be permitted to camp in the car park.
NO PASS OUTS
• No sound systems are allowed on site (apart from our own of course).
• NO PASS OUTS from the campsite to car parks during the event.
• Make sure you take everything you need with you from your car.
• Car parking will beavailable at Creamfields. There will be a charge per car of £15 for the
weekend or £10 if you buy in advance from Ticketline before Sunday 19th August 2012.
Please ensure you remember the designated car park that you have parked in, or take a
photo of the sign on your phone. This is a greenfield site and can be bumpy in places.
Cars brought on site are left at the owner’s risk. Please seedirections on map.
• All campers will be thoroughly searched on entry to the campsites and event arena
• No knives, weapons, glass (including glass perfume bottles etc) illegal drugs, aerosols,
fireworks, professional cameras, dogs, cats or kitchen sinks…
• THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
• This year Festibarrow return - for thosecampers laden with bags, crates and what not
then hire out a Festibarrow who will be located in the car parks. Hire fees apply. Pre
booking available go to www.creamfields.com for info
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE - PRE BOOK AT CREAMFIELDS.COM/SHUTTLE
Shuttle buses will be travelling to and from the site throughout the day and night from the
following locations (*prices inclusive of booking...