1) pasar las siguientes oraciones a las 3 formas intr. Una sola afirmativa y 1 negativa.
* 65 -66 -70 -72 -75 -82 -83 -85 -42 -36 -100 -97 -91 -89 -57 -1 -5 -11 -23
* ISTHIS AN ENGLISH BOOK?
- is this not an english book?
-isn¨t this an english book?
-yes , is it an english book.
-no , it isn¨t an english book.
* DO YOU AND SOLEDAD WRITE SENTENCES ON THEBLACLBOARD IN CLASS EVERY DAY?
-do , you and soledad not write sentences on the blackboard in class every day?
-don¨t , you and soledad write sentences on the blackboard in class every day?
-yes, wedo we write sentences on the blackboard in class every day.
-no , we don¨t write sentences on the blackboard in class every day .
* DOES THAT MAN SPEAK SPANISH VERY WELL?
-does , that man notspeak spanish very well?
-doesn¨t , that man speak spanish very well?
-yes , that man does. That man speaks spanish very well.
-no , that man doesn¨t that man doesn¨t speak spanish very well.* IS FRANK A GOOD ENGINEER?
-is frank not a good engineer?
-isn¨t frank a good engineer?
-yes , frank is a good engineer.
-no , frank isn¨t a good engineer.
* DO MR. AND MRS. ANDERSON STUDYSPANISH AT THE INSTITUTE?
-do , mr. And mrs. Anderson not study spanish at the institute?
-don¨t mr. And mrs. Anderson study spanish at the institute?
- yes , they do they study spanish at theinstitute.
-no , they don¨t they don¨t study spanish at the institute.
* ARE YOU AND JUAN LAWYERS?
-are you and juan not lawyers?
-aren¨t you ana juan lawyers?
-Yes , we are lawyers.
-no , wearen¨t lawyers.
* IS YOUR FOUNTAIN PEN ON THE DESK?
-is your fountain not pen on the desk?
-isn¨t your fountain pen on the desk?
-yes , it is on the desk.
-no , it isn¨t on the desk.
*ARE YOU SLEEPY?
-are you no sleepy?
-aren¨t you sleepy?
-yes , i am sleepy.
-no i am not sleepy.
* IS YOURFRIEND SUSAN SIXTEEN YEARS OLD?
-is your friend susan not sixteen years old?...