* BRING UP- To care for a child until it is an adult or to talk about something.
* CLASH- To fight or disagree. Or that don´t match they look ugly orwrong together.
* CLOSE-KNIT- Describes a group of people in which everyone helps and supports each other.
* ENTENDED FAMILY- A family unit which includes grandmothers,grandfathers, aunts and uncles, etc. in addition to parents and children.
* ISOLATE-To separate something or someone from other things or people with which they are joined ormixed, or to keep them separate.
* RAISE-To cause something to increase or become bigger, better, higher, etc.
* UPBRINGING- The way in which someone is treated and educatedwhen they are young, especially by their parents, especially in relation to the effect which this has on how they behave and make moral decisions.
* ADOPTIVE FAMILY- Anadoptive family is one who has adopted a child.
* BIOLOGICAL FAMILY- The real family of the child.
* IMMEDIATE FAMILY- Describes something or someone that is close to, or is acause of or an effect of, something or someone else.
* NUCLEAR FAMILY- A family consisting of two parents and their children, but not including aunts, uncles, grandparents,etc.
* CONVENTIONAL- Traditional or ordinary.
* IN THE SAME BOAT-To be in the same unpleasant situation as other people.
* POOL-To collect something such as money orresources in order for it to be used by several different people or groups. In some card games, an amount of money which is collected from all the players and received by the player whowins the game. The money risked by a number of people on the result of a game or event.
* STAN BY- To continue to support or help someone who is in a difficult situation.