My planof life is to be one of the best graduates of the college and to be able to go out forward with my dream of belonging (concerning) to the armed forces of Colombia.
The first thing I must do it is to study to obtain good notes in the subjects equally to strain for to have a good discipline of the degree eleven and going out to pay military service in the police.
Then to go out to investigatethat is needed to enter to do a military career.
• Como se forma el presente perfecto progresivo 10 ejemplos.
Para formar el presente perfecto continuo necesitamos el presente perfecto simple del verbo "to be" (ser, estar) y otro verbo terminado en "-ing". Igualmente debe usarse el auxiliar “HAVE” y para las terceras personas She, He, it “HAS”
1. I have been studying thepresent perfect continuous.
He estado estudiando el presente perfecto continuo
Algunos verbos tienen ciertos cambios de ortografía cuando añadimos "-ing". Si el verbo termina en "-e" quitaremos la "e" y luego añadiremos "-ing".
2. I have been decorating the living room.
Si el verbo está formado por sólo una sílaba y las tres últimas letras son: consonante más vocal másconsonante, doblaremos la última consonante y luego añadimos "-ing".
3. I have been planning my weekend ahead.
5. I have not (haven't) been baking a cake but I have been baking a pie.
6. She has not (hasn't) been watching television.
Para la forma interrogativa colocamos el verbo "to have" (tener, haber) delante de la persona.
7. Have you been playingtennis?
8. Has she been listening to the radio?
ALGUNOS USOS GENERALES
Usamos el presente perfecto continuo para hablar de acciones no terminadas que empezaron en el pasado y están continuando ahora.
9. I have been baking this cake.
He estado horneando este pastel
10. She has been painting a picture the whole day.
11. I have been studying English for five years.12. How long have you been studying the present perfect continuous?
13. I've been playing football.
14. She has been trying to get hold of you for hours.
15. We have been thinking of phoning them.
Ejemplo con el verbo Study en los tres tiempos
| |Afirmativa |Negativa |Interrogativa |
|I|have been studying |haven't been studying |have I been studying? |
|You |have been studying |haven't been studying |have I been studying? |
|He |has been studying |hasn't been studying |has he been studying? |
|She |has been studying|hasn't been studying |has she been studying? |
|It |has been studying |hasn't been studying |has it been studying? |
|We |have been studying |haven't been studying |have we been studying? |
|You (all) |have been studying |haven't beenstudying |have you been studying? |
|They |have been studying |haven't been studying |have they been studying? |
• Diferenciar y escribir las palabras del ingles británico y americano y las preposiciones
La diferencia má notables que existen entre el ingles de Inglaterra y el de las regiones del Reino Unido (...