2. Describa brevemente la función atributiva del adjetivo en inglés.
3. Traduzca el siguiente texto:
For British andAmerican people, birthdays are very special days, especially for children.
Parents and family members send cards and give presents. Often, children have birthday parties. They invite their friends,who bring presents to the party. There are games, and prizes, and a birthday «tea» with sandwiches, biscuits, ice cream and a birthday cake. There are small candles on the cake. If the child is fouryears old, she or he has four candles. If she or he is five, the cake has five candles and so on. When the little guests leave, they each get a small present and a balloon.
Birthdays are special daysfor older people too. Family members and friends give presents, and send birthday cards. When people meet someone on their birthday, sometimes even at work, they say «Happy Birthday!» or «Many happyreturns of the day!» (This means “I hope you will live to have many more birthdays”.)
The most important birthday is the eighteenth. When you are eighteen, you are grown up.
You can vote, you can getmarried, and you can even go to prison! People often have a big party on their eighteenth birthday, and receive a lot of presents. Until a few years ago, the most important birthday was thetwenty-first, and some people still wait for their big party until they are twenty-one.
Fortieth and seventieth birthdays are also rather special, and in Britain, if you live to be a hundred, the Queen sendsyou her congratulations.
1. ¿Qué pasos hemos de tener en cuenta a la hora de establecer una conversación telefónica con una persona de habla inglesa?
2. Elabore un esquema con las fórmulascorrectas para llevar a cabo una conversación profesional en inglés.
1. ¿Qué aspectos hemos de tener en cuenta al establecer contacto escrito con una persona de habla inglesa?
2. Desarrolle un...