CODE: 1. 096.645.698
PRESENT SIMPLE | PRESENT CONTINUOUS |
1. It is used to talk about permanent things androutines.EXAMPLES: * I work as a teacher. * I live in Mumbai. * He studies Engineering. | 1. It is used to talk about temporary facts or situations.EXAMPLES: * I am working in a bar for the summer. * Iam living in Madrid for a few months. * She is studying French this term. |
2. It is used to talk about what usually happens.EXAMPLES: * I eat toast for breakfast every day. * I take ashower every morning. * He often goes to the cinema. | 2. It is used to talk about an action that is happening now (actions at the moment of speaking).EXAMPLES: * I am eating toast now. * I'mtaking a shower at the moment. * He's going to the cinema now. |
3. Keywords: EXAMPLES:Everyday, at noon, once, twice | 3.Keywords:EXAMPLES:Now, right now, at this moment, this week, thismonth, this semester, this morning. |
1. At dinner time, he always sits down with his family, and enjoys a big meal. His mother usually serves meat, vegetablesand potatoes. After that, he eats a green salad or some fruit. Most of the time, by eleven o´clock, he is hungry again, so he has ice cream and cookies.
2. Jacob lives with his parents and hisbrother. He is very different from him. His brother never arrives on time for lunch. He likes new clothes and fashion, and he does not listen to pop music. He plays hard rock in a group called “MetalBananas”. On the contrary Jacob is a responsible person who loves pop music and hates hard rock. Even so, they have something in common, they are in an English class and they go to study every Sunday.PRESENT CONTINUOUS
1. Now, Peter is swimming competitively and he has an special diet. In the morning, he is eating a lot more protein, eggs and bacon, and a couple of pieces of whole wheat...